Recreational activities adults, children and seniors can all be found in Kenora. Aside from the endless activities on and around Lake of the Woods, the wilderness all over Northwestern Ontario is stunning and can be explored all year around.
In the summer whether it’s on a sailboat, motorboat, Jet Ski, rowboat, kayak or canoe, exploring Lake of the Woods is worth a visit to Kenora just by itself. With a stunning array of islands and breathtaking scenery, the area is exceptionally beautiful.
- Restricted Fire Zone – Total Fire Ban Effective April 2, 2020 April 2, 2020
- Park Street, Railway Street, Tenth Ave South, Seventh Ave South Municipal Class Environmental Assessment Schedule A+ Notice April 2, 2020
- “Keep Kenora Clean” Bags Available at The Transfer Station April 2, 2020
- Cemetery Spring Clean-up April 2, 2020
- Environmental Services 2019 Highlights and Services April 1, 2020