Recreational activities adults, children and seniors can all be found in Kenora. Aside from the endless activities on and around Lake of the Woods, the wilderness all over Northwestern Ontario is stunning and can be explored all year around.
In the summer whether it’s on a sailboat, motorboat, Jet Ski, rowboat, kayak or canoe, exploring Lake of the Woods is worth a visit to Kenora just by itself. With a stunning array of islands and breathtaking scenery, the area is exceptionally beautiful.
- City Reopens Select Outdoor Recreation Amenities May 22, 2020
- Rock Breaking Occurring Railway Street/Park Street Project Areas May 22, 2020
- All Nations Health Partners Logo Design May 20, 2020
- Keewatin Wharf Boat Launch Temporarily Closed May 21, 2020 May 20, 2020
- Beaches Remain Closed May 15, 2020